Saturday, July 5, 2008

materials I use

Well I use a mixture of products. Most of my faces painted up to this date have been painted with Snazaroo. It is so easy to apply and easy to remove. I have not had one complaint yet in the hundreds of faces I have done. Once in a while I use Wolfe brothers. They are fantastic to apply but not so easy to remove as snazaroo especially the black and green. They apply like no other but love to stain the skin.
Next week I am getting my Ben Nye products in so I will be adding more faces with my new color selection.

I also carry all the products in the store. Mehron, Paradise, Wolfe Brothers, Snazaroo, Ben Nye.

loose glitter, gel glitter, shimmer powders, brushes, paints, books, small palettes, big cakes.... everything you need to get started.

also theatrical products spirit gums, waxes, wool hair, you name it.

No comments: